Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday Wishes

This card is being used for the Spectrum Noir Design Team Call.

     Birthday Card using Redonkulous Digi called “Birthday Wishes”.

 This digi was colored, of course, with only Spectrum Noir markers.
 
 
               The colors I used are:
   Hair:  IG10, IG9, IG8, IG7
   Skin:  FS9, FS4, FS2 and IG1
   Plate:  IG1 and IG2
   Blouse:  BP2, BP1
   Skirt:  BT6, BT5, BT4
   Hair tie:  PL3
   Lips:  PL3, PL2
   Eyes:  JG2, JG1
   Fire flame:  OR2, CT4
   Cake:  BP2, BP1, LV2

Paper that was used is from Chic Be’be’ Boy Teresa Collins
Spellbinder is Fleur de Lis Rectangles
Craftsmart Ribbon – Cinta
The flowers I use I buy from:  www.wildorchidcrafts.com.
The flowers I used were all cream and I sprayed them myself with Alcohol mixed with some drops of Spectrum Noir refill color.  I let them dry and then placed them on here.
 
Sure hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I have had making it.
 
See you back soon.
 
 

 

2 comments :

  1. wow this is amazing ..I love your shading and colours..wow and all that detail..great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE THIS card... Great job
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete