Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Amaranth & Archie


Card I made for the Spectrum DT Call

YES, Completely colored with only Spectrum Noir Markers!!!
 
 
This card I used a “Steampunk” digi from Simply Betty Stamps.  It is called Amaranth-and-Archie.
 
 
The colors I used are:
Grass:  JG1, JG2 & then went over areas that I wanted lighter with my colorless blender pen.
Pathway:  TN2, TN1
Scarf:  DR5
Dress:  TB5, TB4, TB3, TB2, TB1
Hair:  EB5, EB3
Skeleton:  Bones:  TN1
Jacket:  IG10, IG9, IG8, IG7
Trees:  EB5, GB10
Sky:  GB8, GB11, TN2, TN1, OR2, GB2
Leaves:  JG3
Flower:  CT4 

Paper is from:  The Tradewinds Stack

Memory Box Die Cut:  Blooming Vine
 
Well, hope you have enjoyed this card.  I sure hope to see you back again soon.
Thanks for stopping in.
 


2 comments :

  1. Super Fantastic, love LOVE this image and you did an awesome job with it..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete